Tuesday, October 10, 2017

I spent the last 3 days with my sister exploring our first Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin Up.  I love this kit and between the 2 of us we made about 25 A7 size alternate cards combining supplies provided in the kit with items created from the Colorful Seasons stamp set, die cuts from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits dies, and other crafting supplies. And we both have lots of pieces left so I'm sure I'll be making more.


This background on this first card was stamped with the 2 stamps in the kit using Cajun Craze and Daffodil Delight inks.  The triple leaf clusters were from the kit as well, though I sponged some Pumpkin Pie ink on the 2 yellow ones.  The 2 smaller leaves and the die sentiment were from the Colorful Seasons stamps set. 


The background mat on this second card was stamped using the larger leaf from the Paper Pumpkin stamp set.  The pop-ups have one of the large water colored leaves, one of the darker green leaf stems, and were topped with various fall colored leaves die cut with the Seasonal Layers Thinlits dies.






The background mat on this third card was stamped with both sizes of the leaves in the Paper Pumpkin kit with Cajun Craze ink.  Then I stamped, die cut, and matted the 2 smaller leaves which were also stamped with Cajun Craze ink.









Here are a few more that my sister made.


No comments:

Post a Comment