Tuesday, October 10, 2017

I have spent the last few day with my sister working on pinterest inspired cards.  These 2 were CASED from a card by Karen Angel and using some new techniques I have recently seen online.


The background was created using Stampin Up's Pumpkin Pie ink which I sponged onto a plastic place mat, spritzed with some water,  and then laid down a piece of water color paper to soak up the  ink.  You can get all sorts of different effects depending on how much water you use.  

I used a die cut vase for the container that I cut on my Cricut Explore Air 2 using images from their Design Space.  It is holding some leaves that were cut using Stampin Up's Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies, and a daisy stamped from their Delightful Daisy stamp set in Daffodil Delight ink and punched with their coordinating Daisy punch.


This 2nd card was basically the same except that I cut the leaf shapes from a piece of paper that I had water colored with Tranquil Tide, Tangerine Tango, Perfect Plum, and Daffodil Delight inks. The daisy was stamped with their Tranquil Tide ink.


And here's another one, made by my sister Susan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment