Link to My Stampin' Up! Store
Next I cut a piece of Whisper White Card stock using one of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies and stamped the fern from the Daisy Lane Stamp Set, the dot clusters from the Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set, and the "Thinking of You" sentiment from the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set, as shown, in Highland Heather Ink.
I cut and assembled the card pieces as follows from bottom to top:
1) Cut a bottom mat (5-1/4" x 4") out of Highland Heather CS.
2) Cut a piece of Whisper White CS (5-1/4" x 3-3/8") and center it and attach it to the bottom mat with Tape Runner.
3) Cut a piece of coordinating DSP (5-1/4" x 3"), center it and attach it to the piece above with Tape Runner. (I used one of the Highland Heather pieces from the Regals 6x6 DSP set.)
4) Attach the stamped Stitched Nested Label cutout in the center of the above piece using Tape Runner.
5) Attach the above piece to a White Card Base using Tape Runner.
6) Pop up the Daisy with a Dimensional, as shown.
Lastly to finish the card I attached a Clear Faceted Gem to the center of the Daisy and 3 Purple Posy Faceted Dots on the nested label die.
Here's another similar card made using Rich Razzleberry Inks and Papers.