Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Here are a couple of Anniversary cards I recently made using flowers from Stampin Up's Flower Shop and Petite Petals stamps and their coordinating punches.  On this first one I used their Perfect Plum ink. The leaves were cut using one of the May Flowers Framelits dies and then I used a stylus to put some veins on the leaves.  For the  left border I used Anna Griffin's Deer Run Edge embossing folder. And of course finished it off with some "Wink of Stella.  The sentiment on both cards is from their "Best Birds" stamps set and cut with an stitched oval from Stampin Up.  


For this second one I used the same stamps and punches for the flowers but used Flirty Flamingo ink.  The leaves were stamped from Stampin Up's Flower Patch stamp set using Pear Pizzazz ink and die cut with their Flower Fair Framelits. For this 2nd border I used Anna Griffin's Nordic Trees embossing folder. And lastly added a few small butterflies from SU's Papillion Potpourri stamps set and coordinating punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment