Tuesday, October 10, 2017

A special thanks to Kathie from Beary Wishes for all her Alternative uses for the items in Paper Pumpkin kits - this time the September kit "Layered Leaves".  I loved the pumpkins she demonstrated on her You Tube channel.  I created this card with pumpkins using that technique, added them to the one half of one of the pillow boxes in the kit, sponged with some Stampin Up Tranquil Tide ink, added some fall colored fabric ribbon I had on hand and a few sequins. This is one of many favorite cards I made using this wonderful kit.

My sister was up for a few days to make some fall cards - here is one she created using the same pumpkin technique applied to a couple of the card fronts in the kit and some die cuts from Cricut Design Space that I cut on my Cricut Explore Air 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment