Series 1 - DSP Background.
I will be doing a series of blogs the next few days featuring this set. What I love best about this set is the simplicity of the dandelion stamps and how well they work on patterned DSP and custom backgrounds. I also love the "Wishing" sentiments in the set and have found lots of other sentiments that also coordinate well with this set, as you will see as we go thru this series.
Next I double-stamped the triple dandelion stamp on Whisper White Cardstock using the Stamparatus and Memento Ink. You could heat emboss as will with Black Embossing Powder if you prefer the raised effect.
I used the Layering Oval Framelits to cut the stamped dandelion piece. The coordinating scalloped mat was cut from Tranquil Texture Cardstock.
I used a Sponge Dauber to add some Tranquil Tide Ink to the center of the dandelions and then assembled the oval mats using Tombow Glue. The die was popped up with Dimensionals onto the piece of DSP as shown.
The "Wishing" sentiment on this card is from the Humming Along Stamp Set and was stamped in Tranquil Tide Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and then cut with a die from the Stitched Labels Framelits.
A piece of White Organza Ribbon was pulled thru the holes in the die cut and then the sentiment and ribbon were attached with some Tape Runner behind the die and on the ends of the ribbon across the back of the DSP - toward the bottom of the mat.
The card mat was then attached to a White Card Base using Tape Runner.
The same process as above was used for the dandelion oval, but using Crushed Curry Cardstock for the scalloped oval & Crushed Curry Ink for the center of the dandelions.
The banner was cut from Basic Black Cardstock - 2" wide - and then cut on one end with the Triple Banner Punch & attached to the mats as shown with Tape Runner.
This "Wishing" sentiment is from the Blended Seasons Stamp Set and was stamped with Memento Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and cut with a die from the Merry Christmas Framelits.
The dandelion oval and the sentiment were both popped up with Dimensionals. The card was attached to a White Card Base with Tape Runner.
Link to My Stampin' Up! Store