Link to My Stampin' Up! Store
I stamped two of the succulent stamps from the Painted Seasons Stamp Set from scraps of Whisper White CS using Pool Party ink. And then stamped 4 of the leaf stamps from the same set in Lemon Lime Twist ink onto Lemon Lime Twist CS. I cut all of the stamped pieces with dies from the Four Seasons Framelits.
I cut out the Celebrate & You from Pool Party CS using the Celebrate You Thinlits dies.
I popped-up the two succulent pieces with Dimensionals and then used Tombow Glue to attach the leaves and sentiments as show.
The mat was attached to a Lemon Lime Twist card base using Tape Runner and then I added a few Rhinestones to finish off the card.
I stamped a flower from the Painted Seasons Stamp Set onto a scrap of Whisper White CS using Grapefruit Grove ink. And then stamped some leaves from the same set using Call Me Clover ink on scraps of Whisper White CS. I used an Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker to color the center of the flower as shown.
All the pieces were cut using the Four Seasons Framelits dies.
I popped up the flower in the center of the card using Dimensionals and then glued the pieces to the mat as shown.
The sentiment for this card is from the Birthday Banner stamp set and was stamped onto a Framed label leftover from one of my Paper Pumpkin kits using Call Me Clover ink. The sentiment was popped up using Dimensionals.
The mat was glued to a White Card Base.
I cut an oval shape with the Layering Ovals Framelits from a piece of Whisper White CS that I embossed with the Country Floral Embossing Folder. I glued it to a scalloped oval cut from Grapefruit Grove CS using a die from the same set. I attached the 2 pieces with Tombow Glue.
I stamped the flower from the Painted Seasons stamp set with Grapefruit Grove ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS. The leaves were stamped using the same stamp set using Call Me Clover Ink on Call Me Clover CS. These pieces were all cut with the coordinating Four Seasons Framelits dies. I used an Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker to color the center of the flower as shown.
I popped the flower up in the center of the oval using Dimensionals and then attached the leaves with glue.
The bottom mat was attached to a White Card Base using Tape Runner.