I stamped the White Tag from the kit with the Berry Branch Stamp from the kit using Cajun Craze Ink and then colored the berries with the Cajun Craze Stampin' Blends Set.
Next I cut a 2 inch strip from Peekaboo Peach CS, ran it thru the Big Shot using the branch folder from the Petal Pair Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Set and flag cut the end using the Triple Banner Punch. I used a Sponge Dauber to lightly color the raised portions with Cajun Craze Ink.
I had some leaves from last year's fall Paper Pumpkin Kit - Layered Leaves - so I stamped them all with the Leaf Stamp from that kit, using Cajun Craze Ink, and then used a Sponge Dauber to color the leaves using Cajun Craze and Tangerine Tango Inks. I used the leaf die from Seasonal Layers Thinlits to cut the leaf shape.
The sentiment is from The Gift of Fall kit and was stamped on Whisper White CS using Cajun Craze Ink and the ends were flag cut.
The 2 flagged pieces were attached to the Top Mat as shown using Tape Runner.
The 3 leaves and sentiment were popped up as shown with Dimensionals.
The Top Mat was attached to the Bottom Mat and then the completed card front was attached to a White Card Base using Tape Runner.
This 2nd card is very similar to the first with the following changes:
The standard bottom mat was cut from Merry Merlot CS. I did not use a top mat.
I stamped the White Tag from the kit with Merry Merlot Ink and colored the berries with Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends.
The embossed tab was cut from So Saffron CS.
I used my Sprig Punch to cut 2 sprigs each from scraps of Crushed Curry and Cherry Cobbler CS.
The leaves were cut using the Gathered Leaves Dies from Crushed Curry and Cherry Cobble CS and then I used a Sponge Dauber to darken the edges with Crushed Curry and Cherry Cobbler Inks.
The sentiment is from the Gift of Fall PP Kit and was stamped with Crushed Curry Ink and then cut out with a die from the Smooth Sailing Die Set. The edges were shaded using a Sponge Dauber and Crushed Curry Ink.
I attached the 2 flagged pieces to the mat first with Tape Runner.
Then the Sentiment was popped up with Dimensionals.
I attached a Dimensional to the tip of each of the leaves and used Tape Runner on the stem end and arranged the leaves as shown.
The sprigs were attached with Tape Runner.