Friday, November 1, 2019

I have spent quite a bit of time working on fall cards this past month.  These two cards are alternatives that I made using pieces and the sentiment stamp from the August Paper Pumpkin, The Gift of Fall, from Stampin' Up!, supplemented with other items from my stash.  These 2 cards feature the Yellow Wreath Die Cut, the Thanksgiving Stamp, and Ribbon from the kit.

Link to My Stampin' Up! Store

For this first card I started by using one of the scalloped circle dies from the Layering Circle Framelits to cut the edge on the yellow circle in the kit.

Next I stamped a standard top mat (5" x 3-3/4") of Crushed Curry CS with the Hardwood Stamp using Crushed Curry Ink.

I used my Sprig Punch to cut 3 sprigs from Merry Merlot CS.

I popped up the yellow circle onto the stamped top mat using Dimensionals, and then tucked the sprigs underneath the circle as shown, using Tombow Glue.

The sentiment is from the Paper Pumpkin Kit and was stamped in Crushed Curry Ink on a scrap of Whisper White CS, then I flag cut the ends using the Triple Banner Punch, and popped it up with Dimensionals.

I added a bow made with the ribbon that came in the kit.  And lastly added a couple of Gold Rhinestones from the kit.

The finished top mat was attached to a standard bottom mat (5-1/4" x 4"), cut from Merry Merlot CS,  and then attached to White Card Base, using Tape Runner.



This second card is very similar, except I used Whisper White CS for the top mat.

The 2 sprigs were cut from So Saffron CS.

And the bow was made using Crushed Curry Stitched Satin Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment