Friday, September 20, 2019

This A2 size card features the Waterfront Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!.

Link to My Stampin' Up! Store

This is a great scene-building stamp set.  I began by coloring the sky with Balmy Blue Ink.  Instead of using a typical dauber I used my Sponge Brayer to color the sky.  I start at the top and make my way about half-way down the top Whisper White CS mat.  That way the top is a little darker and the sky gets progressively lighter as you move down the page.  I repeat the process until I am happy with the results.

Then I stamped the "mountain" stamp using Elegant Eggplant Ink using 1st and 2nd generation stamping.

The "water" was stamped next with Marina Mist Ink.

Then the "trees" (1st and 2nd generation stamping) and "grass" were stamped with Wild Wasabi Ink.  The "grass" stamp was from the High Tide Stamp Set.

I also decided to stamp the "Seagulls" from the High Tide Stamp Set in the sky using Early Espresso Ink.

I finished the bottom by lightly daubing the Wild Wasabi Ink on the bottom of the card to fill in any white areas.

The sentiment is from the Home to Roost Stamp Set and was stamped in Elegant Eggplant Ink onto Whisper White CS.  The ends of the CS were flagged using the Triple Banner Punch and then popped up with Dimensionals toward the bottom of the mat.

Then I mounted the completed top mat onto a bottom mat of Elegant Eggplant CS, and both pieces were mounted onto a White Card Base using Tape Runner.


No comments:

Post a Comment