Friday, September 20, 2019

This A2 size card features the Free As A Bird Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!

Link to My Stampin' Up! Store

 This is one of my favorite stamp sets from this year's 2019-20 Annual Catalog.

For this first card I used Sponge Daubers to lightly color a piece of Whisper White CS with Seaside Spray Ink.  Then I stamped the bird image with Memento Ink and colored it with Seaside Spray, Poppy Parade, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends sets.

I cut out the piece with one of the Stitched Nested Label Dies and then cut a piece of Seaside Spray CS using the next largest die from the same set. I used tape runner to attach the two pieces.

I cut a standard top mat (5"x3-3/4") out of one of the Seaside Spray patterns from the 2019-2021 In Color Designer Series Paper Pack.  And cut a standard bottom mat (5-1/4"X4") of Seaside Spray CS.   I attached these 2 pieces together using tape runner. And then popped up the completed piece above using Dimensionals.

I stamped the 2 flower pieces with Memento Ink onto Whisper White CS, colored them with Poppy Parade and Old Olive Stampin' Blend sets, fussy cut them out, and popped them up with Dimensionals in the two opposite corners.

The sentiment is from the same stamp set and was stamped on Whisper White CS using Poppy Parade Ink and glued to  the bottom center of the piece.

And lastly added a Rhinestone to the center of each of the two flowers.

I did 2 very similar cards in different colors and will add them to my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment