Sunday, April 14, 2019

This A2 size card features the Painted Seasons Stamp set from Stampin' Up!

Link to My Stampin' Up! Store

I embossed the Top Mat of Whisper White CS with the Country Floral Embossing Folder.  I used a Sponge Dauber to apply a light coat of Tranquil Tide Ink to the folder before embossing.

Next I stamped the flower from the Painted Seasons stamp set onto a 2-3/4" square of Whisper White CS with Balmy Blue Ink.  I applied a mask to the flower and then stamped the leaves and branches from the same stamp set with Tranquil Tide Ink.

I mounted the square onto a 3" square of Tranquil Tide CS.

Next I cut out the Celebrate & You dies using the Celebrate You Thinlits from Tranquil Tide CS and glued them to the top and bottom of the Top Embossed Mat.

Then I popped up the square mats in the center of the card using Dimensionals.

The Top Mat was glued to a Tranquil Tide Bottom Mat and then both were attached to a White Card Base using Tape Runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment