Monday, April 15, 2019

These three A2 size cards were made using the Painted Seasons Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!

Link to My Stampin' Up! Store

These cards were created using the same basic process.

I began this first card by embossing the Top Mat using the Country Floral Embossing Folder.  I used a Sponge Brayer to ink up the folder with Balmy Blue ink before Embossing.

Next I stamped the flowers and leaves across a 2-1/4" x 7" strip of Whisper White CS using Balmy Blue and Tranquil Tide inks as shown.  I created several masks for these flowers and covered them before I stamped the leaves and branches.

I attached the piece diagonally to the bottom mat and trimmed the excess CS off the edges.

I mounted the finished piece onto a Bottom Mat of Balmy Blue CS and then both pieces to a White Card Base.

The sentiment for this card is from the Home To Roost stamp set and was stamped using Tranquil Tide ink onto a scrap of Balmy Blue CS.


For this second card the Whisper White CS strip is 2-3/4" by 7" and was stamped with Grapefruit Grove and Tranquil Tide Inks.

I applied Tranquil Tide ink to the Embossing Folder before embossing.

The sentiment is from Eclectic Expressions Stamp Set and was cut with a die from the Stitched Labels Framelits.

The bottom mat is Grapefruit Grove CS.



For this third card the Whisper White CS strip is 2" wide.

It was mounted onto a 2-14" strip of Tranquil Tide CS.

The flowers and leaves were stamped with Petal Pink and Tranquil Tide Ink.

I applied Petal Pink ink to the Embossing Folder before embossing.

The sentiment is from the July 2018 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Picnic Paradise.  It was cut using a die from the Stitched Labels Framelits.

The bottom mat is Tranquil Tide.

No comments:

Post a Comment