Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Here are 3 more cards I have made with the Lovely Lattice Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!

I have used Cherry Cobbler, Blackberry Bliss & Basic Black Cardstock for the top mats.   All 3 were first wiped down with the Embossing Buddy, Stamped with Versamark Ink,  heat embossed with the Heat Tool using White Embossing Powder.  Then the flowers on the all 3 cards were painted with Whisper White Ink.

On the Cherry Cobbler card the white ink created a nice pink tone when it dried.  I liked it so much I left it as is.   

I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from Detailed with Love Stamp Set in Cherry Cobbler Ink on Whisper White Cardstock.  

Die cut the sentiment with a die from Stitched Label Framelits. I threaded White Organza Ribbon thru the die cut and attached it to the card.

The mat was glued with Tombow Glue onto a piece of Pink Pirouette Cardstock and then both glued to a White Card Base.





I used the same process with Whisper White Ink on the Blackberry Bliss card.  

I stamped the Thank You sentiment from Rose Wonder Stamp Set in Blackberry Bliss ink on Whisper White Cardstock.

Die cut the sentiment with a die from Merry Christmas Thinlits.  And popped it up with Dimensionals.

I attached 2 pieces of the White Organza Ribbon on the mat, simply taping them to the back of the card.

The mat was glued to a piece of DSP from the Color Theory DSP Paper Set.  And then both pieces glued to a White Card Base.



On the Basic Black Card I decided to color the flowers with Stampin' Write Markers.  I used Elegant Eggplant, Bermuda Bay, and Daffodil Delight.

This Happy Birthday sentiment is from Detailed with Love Stamp Set  using Tempting Turquoise Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. 

The sentiment was die cut with a die from the Stitched Label Framelits and popped up with Dimensionals on top of a piece of the White Organza Ribbon.

I used a Spritzer to spray the top mat with a mix of Frosted White Shimmer Paint and Alcohol to add some sparkle to the black mat.

Then glued it to a piece of Tempting Turquoise Cardstock and then both pieces glued to a White Card Base.


No comments:

Post a Comment