Sunday, July 30, 2017

Something a little different - a card with a die cut container on it to hold some flowers. I used my favorite flowers from the Stampin' Up Flower Shop stamp set and coordinating Pansy Punch with Daffodil Delight ink to fill the cup. which was cut on my Cricut Explore Air 2. Their Design Space images offer lots of possibilities so use your imagination. And of course you could simply hand cut a shape. The Cup has a tole design on it which was drawn on the paper.  You can barely see it so I filled in the design with Wink of Stella's clear shimmer pen and highlighted the flowers as well. The sentiment was created in design space. All attached to a coordinating DSP.  I really like this style and know I will be trying lots of other options in the future.

Here's a slightly different version using goldtone cardstock for vase and flowers:





No comments:

Post a Comment