Friday, November 27, 2020

These cards feature the  Nature's Beauty Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!.  


MATS:  The Bottom Mat was cut from Blueberry Bushel CS.

The center mat was cut from Mossy Meadow CS using the Rectangle Stitched Dies.

The Top Mat was cut from Whisper White CS using the Rectangle Stitched Dies.  Then it was embossed using the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder.

COLORING AND STAMPING:  I used Mossy Meadow and Blueberry Bushel Ink to color the top mat. 

 Next I stamped the deer on a scrap piece of Whisper White CS with Soft Suede Ink, and colored it with the Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends.  Then I fussy cut it.  The deer was popped up with Dimensionals.

SENTIMENT: Was stamped in Mossy Meadow Ink on Whisper White CS using a stamp from the Birthday Banners Stamp Set and cut it out using one of the Merry Christmas  Dies. It was popped up with Dimensionals.


MATS:  The Bottom Mat was cut from Mossy Meadow CS.

The Top Mat was cut from Crumb Cake CS.  Then it was embossed using the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder, I sponged some Mossy Meadow Ink onto the folder before embossing it.  You can see a slight green tint.

COLORING AND STAMPING:  I used Mossy Meadow and Blueberry Bushel Ink to color the top mat. 

Next I stamped the rabbit with Basic Gray Ink and the Fox with Cinnamon Cider Ink. Then I colored them with Stampin' Blends - the fox with Cinnamon Cider, the rabbit with Smoky Slate. I used the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker and White Chalk Marker for the accents Then I fussy cut it.  And popped up both pieces with Dimensionals.

SENTIMENT: Was stamped in Mossy Meadow Ink directly onto the card using a stamp from the May Good Things Grow Paper Pumpkin Kit.


MATS:  The Bottom Mat was cut from Cinnamon Cider CS.

The Top Mat was cut from Crumb Cake CS.  Then it was embossed using the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder.  

COLORING AND STAMPING:  I used Mossy Meadow, Granny Apple Green and Old Olive Inks to color the trees on the top mat. 

Next I stamped the Fox with Cinnamon Cider Ink nd colored it with Cinnamon Cider Ink. I used the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker and White Chalk Marker for the accentsThen I fussy cut it.  The fox was popped up with Dimensionals.

SENTIMENT: Was stamped directly onto the card in Cinnamon Cider Ink using a stamp from the Birthday Banners Stamp Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment