Monday, February 10, 2020

This A2 size card features the Dandelion Wishes Stamp Set and the Star of Light Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!.

Link to My Stampin' Up! Store

The top mat on this card was cut from Whisper White CS.

The bottom mat was cut from Mossy Meadow CS.

I began by stamping the trail of stars from the Star of Light Stamp Set toward the top with Crushed Curry Ink.

Next I stamped the dandelions from the Dandelion Wishes Stamp Set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink as shown.

I used Sponge Daubers to apply Old Olive and Mossy Meadow inks toward the bottom and the edges of the top mat.  And then to apply So Saffron ink around the upper stamped dandelions and in the center of them as well, leaving a white area uninked.

I used a Stampin' Up Chalk Marker to dot the center of each dandelion.

The top mat was attached to the bottom mat and then to a White Card Base using Tape Runner.

The bow was made from Daffodil Delight Organza Ribbon from Stampin' Up!

This card was CASEd from one I saw on Pinterest by Michelle Zindorf.

No comments:

Post a Comment