Link to My Stampin' Up! Store
The top mat for this card was cut from Crumb Cake CS at 5-1/8"x4-1/8".
After applying the Embossing Buddy to the mat, I stamped the 2 Magnolias, as shown, using Versamark Ink, sprinkled Gold Embossing Powder, tapped off any excess, and heated the embossing powder with my Heat Gun.
I applied Whisper White Ink to all of the flower petals using an Aqua Painter. I repeated several times. When the white was solid enough I used a Sponge Dauber to apply the Seaside Spray Ink toward the center of the flower.
The sentiment is from the same stamp set and was stamped with Soft Suede Ink onto Seaside Spray CS and cut out with one of the oval Stitched Shape Framelits, and them popped up in the center as shown using Dimensionals.
The top mat was applied to a 5-1/4"x4-1/4" piece of Seaside Spray CS, and then the 2 mats were attached to a White Card Base using Tape Runner.
I finished off the card front by adding 2 Self Adhesive Gold Sequins, as shown.
This card was CASEd from one I saw on Pinterest by Linda Dalke.
The standard size top mat for this card was cut from Soft Sea Foam CS.
The standard size bottom mat was cut from Fresh Fig CS, And then run thru the Big Shot using the Tin Tile Embossing Folder.
I heat embossed the magnolia for this card onto a piece of Vellum, using my Embossing Buddy, Versamark Ink, White Embossing Powder, and my Heat Gun. Heat the powder slowly as Vellum can pucker as it's heated - if it does you can usually get it to flatten out by placing it between some heavy blocks, books, stacks of cardstock or copy paper.
I applied Fresh Fig Ink to the flower and Always Artichoke Ink to the leaves on the back of the Magnolia piece with my Aqua Painters. Repeat the process until you think you have enough color showing thru the front of the piece.
I attached the flower to the top at using lots of Glue Dots. Then I added some Fresh Fig Ribbon toward the bottom of the card and a few Enamel Shapes, as shown.
This Sentiment is also from the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set and was stamped with Fresh Fig ink and cut out using one of the Layering Circles Framelits.
The mats were attached to each other and then to a White Card Base.
This card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest.