Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Here a two more cards featuring the Daisy Lane Stamp Set and coordinating Daisy Punches from Stampin' Up!

Link to My Stampin' Up! Store

The top mat for this card was cut from Whisper White CS.

The bottom mat was cut from Shaded Spruce CS.

I began by stamping  2 large daisies using Rococo Rose Ink onto Powder Pink CS, and then 2 medium daisies using Rococo Rose Ink onto Rococo Rose CS, and assembled them using a dot of Tombow Glue in the center of each.

Next I placed a couple of circle die cuts in the positions where I planned to place my finished daisies, and stamped the fern stamp from the Daisy Lane Stamp Set using Shaded Spruce Ink as shown.

For added background color I stamped the sprig stamp from the Healing Hugs Stamp Set using Shaded Spruce Ink as shown.

This sentiment is from the Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set, also stamped using Shaded Spruce Ink.

I popped up both the daisies using Dimensionals.  Then attached the top mat to the bottom mat and then the finished piece to a White Card Base using Tape Runner.

Lastly I added Clear Faceted Gems to the center of the daisies.


This second card was created similarly.

The bottom mat for this one was cut from Rococo Rose CS.

The large and medium size daisies were stamped in the opposite colors of cardstock from above.

I cut leaf sprigs, using the Sprig Punch, from Shaded Spruce CS and attached them with Tape Runner, instead of using the stamp from above.

This sentiment is from the Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set and was stamped in Rococo Rose Ink.



No comments:

Post a Comment