Sunday, June 9, 2019

This A2 sized card features the Painted Seasons Stamp Set and the coordinating Four Seasons Dies from Stampin' Up!

Link to My Stampin' Up! Store

The flowers were stamped with the Painted Season Stamp Set onto Whisper White CS using Gorgeous Grape Ink.   The leaves from the same set were stamped onto Whisper White CS using Coastal Cabana ink.  They were cut out using the coordinating Four Seasons Dies.

I used a die from the Hummingbird Framelits to cut the center out of a piece of Whisper White CS for the top mat.  I attached it to a piece of water colored paper that I had on hand that seemed to coordinate with the stamped pieces.

The two butterflies are from the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set and were stamped onto Whisper White CS and punched out with the Butterfly Duet Punch.  I colored the smaller butterfly with the Coastal Cabana Stampin' Write marker.

The sentiment is from the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set and the cluster of little stars is from the Painted Seasons Stamp Set and they were both were stamped using Gorgeous Grape ink.

I attached the leaves and butterflies to the Top Map using Tombow Glue.  I popped up the flowers using Dimensionals.

The top mat was attached to bottom mat of Gorgeous Grape CS, and then to a White Card Base using Tape Runner.


No comments:

Post a Comment