Wednesday, May 1, 2019

'This card features the By the Bay Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!

Link to My Stampin' Up! Store

I began by stamping the "Scene" from the By the Bay stamp set and the Lighthouse from the High Tide stamp set onto  pieces of Post-It tape and then fussy cut them out.

I stamped the lighthouse toward the left side of a piece of Whisper White CS (standard top mat size) using Pacific Point and Smoky Slate inks. And then positioned the lighthouse mask on top of the stamped image.

Then I stamped the "scene" from the By the Bay stamp set on with Memento Tuxedo Black ink,  colored it with Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Smoky Slate and Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends sets, and then masked the stamped image.

I sponged the backgound with Marina Mist and Balmy Blue inks, and then stamped the sentiment from the Birthday Banners stamp set in Pacific Point ink.

After removing the masks I sprayed some Shimmer Spray across the finished card front and layered it onto a bottom mat of Cajun Craze CS, and once it was dry them layered them both onto a White Card Base.

This card was cased from one I saw on Pinterest by Linda's Stampin' Escape.


No comments:

Post a Comment