Sunday, May 12, 2019

This A2 size card features the By the Bay Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!

Link to My Stampin' Up! Store

I stamped the large scene stamp from the By the Bay Stamp Set on a piece of Whisper White CS using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and this time I used colored pencils to fill in the scene.

I used one of the larger dies from the Layering Ovals Framelits to cut an oval in the center of a piece of So Saffron CS (5-1/4" x 4") and then stamped the Seagulls from the High Tide Stamp Set at the top of the card and the water birds from the By the Bay Stamp Set at the bottom of the oval - using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

I glued the colored piece to the back of the So Saffron piece using Tombow Glue and then attached both to a White Card Base using Tape Runner.


No comments:

Post a Comment