Saturday, April 6, 2019

These two A2 Size Cards feature the Lasting Lily stamp set and coordinating Lily Framelits from Stampin' Up!

I stamped the lilies from the Lasting Lily stamp set in Melon Mambo ink onto Whisper White CS and cut them out using the Lily Framelits Dies.

I stamped the stems and leaves in Old Olive ink onto Whisper White CS, cut them out, and the used a Sponge Dauber to color over the white edges of the leaf pieces.

I cut the top mat from a piece of DSP from the Frosted Floral set and mounted it on a bottom mat of Mossy Meadow CS.

I attached the leaves and stems to the lilies using Tape Runner.  I popped up the lilies using Dimensionals, but glued the stem and leaf pieces and then trimmed off any excess at the bottom.

The sentiment is also from the Lasting Lily Stamp Set and was stamped in Old Olive ink and then cut with one of the dies from the Lily Framelits.  It was popped up with Dimensionals.  

I added a bow using ribbon that came in the January 2018 Paper Pumpkin Kit.

The finished mats were attached to a White Card Base using Tape Runner.

This second card was done basically the same as above but I only used 2 of the lily die cuts.

The top map is  a piece of All My Love DSP.

The bottom mat is Melon Mambo.

Link to My Stampin' Up! Store

No comments:

Post a Comment