Sunday, March 31, 2019

These three A2 Size cards feature the February 2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit, Grown With Kindness from Stampin' Up.

This is Part 4 of a 5 Part Series.

Link to My Stampin' Up! Store

All 3 of these cards feature the YOU picture from the kit.  And I chose to make the cards pretty much as suggested in the kit with the exception of color scheme and sentiment.


In each case I began by attaching with Tape Runner the picture to the Basic Gray Mat that came in the kit, centering the 2 pieces.

The sentiment I choose to use was the Celebrate die from the Celebrate You Thinlits.

This top card was mounted on Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock and the die was cut from the same color and mounted to above the word YOU on the mat.



I used Fresh Fig Cardstock for the bottom mat and die cut for this second card.














And used So Saffron Cardstock for this third card.

I finished off each of the cards by adding 3 Rhinestone in the bottom right of the card front.








No comments:

Post a Comment