Monday, January 28, 2019

This card features the Oh So Eclectic Stamp Set and its coordinating Eclectic Layers Thinlits Dies from Stampin' Up!.

I began by doing all the stamping.  For the flower backgrounds I used Blackberry Bliss and Blueberry Bushel Ink on Whisper White Cardstock.  I used Shaded Spruce on WW Cardstock for the leaves.

Then I die cut the top pieces of the flowers from Blackberry Bliss and Night of Navy Cardstock, the little stems from Shaded Spruce Cardstock.  The leaves were cut as stamped.

I die cut a piece of Mint Macaron Cardstock using the diamond shaped geometric die for the top mat of the card.

I glued the flower sections together and then glued and popped up the pieces to the top mat as shown.

I stamped the Thinking of You sentiment from Colorful Seasons in Shaded Spruce Ink.

Then I glued the top mat to a white card base.

Add lastly, I added a few White Perfect Accents on the card front.


No comments:

Post a Comment