Tuesday, January 22, 2019

This A2 size card features the Stylized Birthday Stamp by Stampin' Up!

I started by stamping the Happy Birthday "Stylized Birthday" stamp in Versamark Ink on Fresh Fig cardstock.  I heat embossed it with Silver embossing powder and die cut it out with one of the Layered Circle Framelits dies.

I die cut a coordinating scalloped circle from the same die set from Whisper White cardstock and glued the 2 circles together.

I cut a piece of Night of Navy cardstock and embossed it with the Corrugated embossing folder.

I cut 2 pieces of coordinating DSP 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" from the Tranquil Textures DSP set.  They were criss-crossed and glued to the Navy piece.

I cut a 3/4" wide piece of  Fresh Fig cardstock and glued it as shown onto the 2 pieces above.

The circles were attached to the Navy mat using dimensionals.

I attached the Navy piece to a white card base using Tombow glue.

Afterwards I decided to apply a few enamel shapes (not shown).

MATERIALS:
Stamp Sets:  Stylized Birthday
Dies/Punches:  Layered Circle Framelits
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Night of Navy, Fresh Fig, Tranquil Texture DSP
Inks: Versamark
Embossing Powders:  Silver
Other:  Corrugated Embossing Folder, Enamel Shapes

Basics:  Paper Trimmer, Adhesive Tape Runner, Tombow Glue, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Scissors,  Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Big Shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment