Thursday, January 31, 2019

This A2 size card features the Rose Wonder Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

I began with the heat embossing process on Watercolor Paper.  First use your Embossing Buddy to "powder" the top of the paper.   Stamp the large flower stamp from the set with Versamark Ink.  Sprinkle White Embossing Powder onto the stamped outline.   Shake off any excess.  Use the Heat Tool to "melt" the embossing powder.

I water colored the image using Rich Razzleberry & Berry Burst Inks on the flower,  Mossy Meadow and a small amount of Rich Razzleberry on the leaves.  I found it easiest to use drops of ink on a clear block, then used my Aqua Painters to apply a mix of water and ink to the image.

I fussy cut the flower piece.

I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from the set onto Whisper White Cardstock in Rich Razzleberry Ink, the outline was stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink.  And then the piece was die cut with the Coordinating Rose Garden Thinlits Die.

I took a piece of Soft Sea Foam Cardstock and embossed it with the Tufted Embossing Folder.  For a more defined pattern, lightly spritz some water onto the piece of cardstock before embossing.

I popped up the flower piece and sentiment using Dimensionals onto the Soft Sea Foam piece.

Then glued it onto a Mossy Meadow card base.


No comments:

Post a Comment