Sunday, April 8, 2018

My sister was up visiting several weeks ago and we decided to CASE some cards we saw on Pinterest.  I love the detailed Butterflies Thinlits dies from Stampin' Up! so we searched for some quick and easy ideas online.

The first one was CASEd from a card we saw by Wanda Pettijohn from My Creative Corner.  I used a patterned designer paper for the butterfly die cut and accented it with Rich Razzleberry cardstock and ink.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up!'s Butterfly Basics stamp set.






The second one was CASEd from a card we saw by Mary Brown from Create with Connie and Mary.  I matched some designer paper I had on had with some Tranquil Tide cardstock and ink. And used the same sentiment stamp from Stampin Up!'s Butterfly Basics stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment