Saturday, July 29, 2017

These 2 cards were created using Stampin' Up's Flower Shop stamp set and the coordinating Pansy Punch, and the leaf sprig on both cards is stamped with Old Olive ink and is from their Flower Patch stamp set.  The yellow card is stamped with Daffodil Delight ink and the embossed strip used was Anna Griffin's "Noel".  The butterfly was stamped using Stampin' Up's Papillion Potpourri stamp set and Elegant Butterfly punch.






The blue card was stamped with Dapper Denim ink.  The embossing borders used was Cuttlebug's "Honeycomb".  The sentiment is from Hero Arts CL351 stamp set using Old Olive ink.

10 comments:

  1. You colour our world like flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked very much. Must check out video

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card! Love the blue colours..so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time looking at your blog and these two cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards one of my favorite stamps/punches - so versatile - love the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roxanne this one of my stamps sets. I agree it's so versatile. I have made lots of cards with this set and will continue to make more. So sad that Stampin' Up! retired this set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes sad they retired it. If anyone comes across this set I would love to buy it. I have the two punches which they did keep for a long time. Contact me at jabjwhite@icloud.com
    Thanks. Jean W

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this stamp set. Let me know if anyone has one to sell. I am interested in buying. I have the two punches.

    ReplyDelete